|Product Name:||Dried Morel Mushroom|
Dried Mushroom,Ganoderma Lucidum,Monkey Head Mushroom,
White Mushroom,Canned Mushroom
|Material :|| 100% Raw Morel Mushroom|
|Type:|| Dried M Mushrooorelm|
|Taste:|| Typical Delicious|
|Shelf life:||24 months when properly stored.|
| Origin:||Jiangsu province|
|Packaging Details:|| Dried Fungus Mushroom|
10kg/Packaging ,1g/Packaging,Buyers' Request
|Delivery Time:||14 Days after Payment|
|Shipping:||By TNT/DHL/EMS/FedEx/UPS or by Air/ Sea as per Qty.|
|Storage:||Store in cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight|
Morels are edible wild mushrooms, and are savored by gourmets for their smoky, earthy, nutty flavor. Delicious as a creamed vegetable, Melissa’s Dried Morel Mushrooms are perfect for pasta dishes, omelets, stuffings, and Asian dishes. Once reconstituted, the Morel requires little preparation and is at its best when simply sautéed in butter.
- A great source of mixed Vitamins.
- Helpful in treating number of drug side effects.
- Known to act as anti-oxidant.
- Helps in maintaining liver health. known to increase immunity.
- Morel contains protein, 18 kinds of amino acids, vitamins, polysaccharides, lipids, phosphates and other nutrients. Very suitable for your family, elderly and children.
HOW TO COOK:
Dried mushrooms can be reconstituted in any kind of warm liquid (wine, broth, cream, etc.) for 15 - 20 minutes, and then used in any application in which fresh mushrooms are called for. Try them as a base for soups and sauces, combine with eggs in a scramble or omelet, cook into a risotto, or toss with pasta.
- Morel mushrooms grow outdoors in the sunlight making them an excellent source of Vitamin D. Mushrooms are able to convert sunlight into Vitamin D after they are picked. Our dried morel mushrooms are sun dried making them extra rich in Vitamin D.
- Morel mushrooms are also a rich in dietary fiber and are low in both saturated and unsaturated fat. Dietary fiber helps stimulate digestion, relieving constipation problems.
- The B vitamins found abundantly in wild mushrooms help the immune system, support nerve and heart health and help break down blood sugars in the body among other things.