MAIN FEATURES OF WATER DRILLING MACHINE
1. Widely used in drilling, rock and soil drilling, geothermal drilling, mine exploration, offshore drilling, etc. The down-the-hole crawler drilling rig can be operated under any different working conditions through a pneumatic drilling rig driven by an air compressor, and has a high drilling speed even in the rock.
2. Perfect hydraulic control maneuverability.
In order to meet various applications, the main parameters of the drill can be adjusted, such as speed, torque, feed pressure, reverse feed pressure, feed speed, lifting speed, etc.
3. Rotation, feeding and lifting are driven by the top.
It is more convenient to change rods, reduces the time of rod changing, and is more conducive to subsequent drilling.
4. Multifunctional drilling
The drilling rig can perform various drilling methods such as down-the-hole drilling, gas-proof circulation drilling, anchor drilling, rotary drilling, while drilling, and core drilling. Optional components can be added according to customer needs, such as mud pumps, foam pumps, generators and different types of drawworks.
5. Low operating cost
The downhole drilling for rock has the lowest drilling cost and the highest work efficiency.
6. Tracked chassis with long-stroke jack cylinder
The long-stroke jack cylinder is convenient for the truck to load itself during transportation, and the crawler has better maneuverability in the mud operation site.
7. The feed pressure can be adjusted to obtain the best feed force at different drilling depths.