This aluminium extrusion inverter heat sink has the following features:
· Common aluminum alloy used for extrusion: Aluminum 6063, 98.9 % aluminum
· Common Temper : T5, Can be made in various tempers
· Our aluminum heat sink enclosure for inverter is relatively low in cost
1. Factory introduction
|Standard||China GB high precision standard.|
|Thickness||Based on your requirements.|
Pls provide drawings, then we can input technical dates to machine.
High quality CNC machined parts are made on this way.
|MOQ||Can be discussed|
Mill finish, Anodizing, Powder coating, Wood grain,
Polishing, Brushing, Electrophoresis.
|Color Can be|
Silver, black, white, bronze, champagne, green,
gray, golden yellow, nickel, or customized.
|Chemical Composition & Performance||Meet and execution by the China GB high precision level.|
Plastic film & Kraft paper.
Protect film for each piece of profile is also ok if required.
Qingdao Donrex Co., Ltd. is expert manufacturer in the field of aluminium profile for lots of years. With high quality and professional techniques, we have won warm praise from customers both in domestic and international market.
2. Products and our services
Our products used as heatsinks, motor shell, furniture handles, door&windows profile etc. We provide customers precision cutting service, deep machining, anodizing and painting service. Whether you need a simple shape, a complex hollow, or a highly customized profile, we can extrude it.
3. Deep machining equipment
We have various deep machining equipment include CNC cutting machinine, CNC machining center, stamping machine and drilling machine
1. 20 years of manufacturing success in China and exporting experience worldwide
2.Global specialized producer of machined castings.
3. We combine our own resources with some other well-developed factories to fulfill a wide range of contract manufacturing capabilities. Working with one source, saves time and money.
4. Satisfied supplier of 7 big companies from North America and Europe.
5. Low cost mold materials and focus on efficiency offer a cost-effective solution to your metal component purchasing requirements.
6. Normal lead times range from 1 to 6 weeks for fully-machined components.
7. Strong capacity to help customers develop new projects.
8. Our sales department is 24 hours available in order to help our customers solve problems quickly.
Contact Donrex today and begin enjoying the benefits of high quality and low price products.