1. No moving parts, simple structure, easy to install and maintain.
2. Sensor outputs a pulse signal. Its frequency is in linear relation to the measured fluid flow. No drift. Performance is very stable, and has various forms--- pipe-type and inserting type sensors.
3. High precision, normally±1.0% for liquid measuring, ±1.5% for gas measuring.
4. Measuring range is wide. When Reynolds Number is within the range of 2x10^44 ~ 7x10^6, measuring range can be up to 1:20, inserting ratio can be up to 1:25.
5. Pressure loss is small (about 1/4 ~ 1/2 of the orifice flow meter). It is energy-saving flow meter.
6. Using interference elimination circuit and anti-vibration sensor head, it has a certain resistance performance to the environmental vibration.
7. With ultra-low-power micro-processor technology, a 3.6V10AH lithium battery can work more than one year.
8. There are software instruments to correct the coefficients’ nonlinearity, and therefore improve the measuring accuracy.
9. Use EEPROM to do power-off protection of the cumulative flow rate, and it can be protected more than 10 years.
10. Inserting vortex flow meter can measure medium with temperature up to +250℃.