Canine Relaxin Rapid Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of early pregnancy factor in dog’s serum.
Assay Time: 5 - 10 min
for rapid test kit:
1. Easy to operate. Only 10 minutes to obtain the results.
2. Home-use available. Can be used in different locations.
3. Room temperature storage. No need for cold chain transportation.
- All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
- Do not use the test beyond its expiration date.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
- All specimens are of potential infection. It must be strictly treated according to the rules and regulations by local states.
Early Pregnancy Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only.
All results should be considered with other clinical information available from veterinarian.
For an accurate result, it is suggested to apply other method such as PCR for final determination in practice.