GF high speed small scale coconut oil machine for solid liquid separation centrifuge
It is used for separating various emulsion, especially adaptable for liquid-liquid separation with slight gravity difference and liquid-liquid-solid separation with a little foreign matter, such as separation of various oil and micropowder, extract liquid from plants, separation of plasma and cell,separation of milk cream.
(1) Oil separation(Avocado oil,Biodiesel, Coconut oil ,vegetable oil degumming ,de-soap, dewater, oil and water separation etc)
(2) Clarifying process for liquid solid product (oral liquid)
(3) Extraction of protein, seaweed and jelly(plant extraction, herb extraction,pigment extraction)
(4) Refined molasses
(5) Separation of blood
(6) Settlement of bacteria (yeast, E.coli, lactobacillus, bacillus subtilis, nitrobacter etc)
(7) Purifying paint, dye, various resin
(8) Processing of granular, crystalline and fibrous suspensions
(9) Separation of filterable and non-filterable sludge.
Tubular Centrifuge consists of machine body, driving part, bowl, liquid collecting tray and liquid inlet bearing seat etc. On top of the bowl is the flexible spindle and at the bottom is the damping floating bearing. The spindle is coupled with driven wheel by buffer on the coupling seat. The motor transmit power to the driven wheel through drive belt and tension wheel, thus for the blow to rotate around its own axis at high speed, to form a strong centrifugal force field. The material is injected inside from the liquid inlet at the bottom, and the centrifugal force compels the clarification liquid to flow upwards along the inner wall of bowl, and the clarification liquid flows out from the outlet. The solid deposit in the bowl and it will be discharged by manual after the machine is shut down.
Tubular Centrifuge Structure chart
Max Speed (r/min)
Maximum Separation Factor
Inlet Nozzle Diameter (mm)
Material Inlet Pressure
Water Through Capacity (l/h)
3 Phase Two Pole Motor
Details picture of Tubular Centrifuge
Tubular Centrifuge Packing picture:
Tubular Centrifuge Workshop
Part of our client application case