The general specifications and models of ceramic fiber cloth: 1.5mm--6mm, the general width is 1m, which is divided into (nickel-chromium alloy wire reinforced, stainless steel wire reinforced, glass fiber reinforced, ceramic fiber coated cloth, ceramic fiber slag cloth, ceramic fiber Fiber sintered cloth, ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth:
High temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low heat capacity;
Excellent high temperature insulation performance, long service life;
It has the ability to resist the corrosion of non-ferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc;
Has good low temperature and high temperature strength;
Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment;
Application range of ceramic fiber cloth:
Thermal insulation of various kilns, high temperature pipes and containers;
Furnace door, valve, flange seal, fire door and fire shutter material, high temperature furnace door sensitive curtain;
Engine and instrument heat insulation, fireproof cable covering material, high temperature fireproof material;
Cloth for thermal insulation, high temperature expansion joint filler, flue lining;
High temperature resistant labor insurance products, fireproof clothing, high temperature filtration, sound absorption and other application fields.
1) The continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃, and the short-term use temperature can reach 1260℃;
2) It has good resistance to acid and alkali corrosion and corrosion of molten metal such as aluminum and zinc;
3) Good high temperature strength and thermal insulation performance;
4) Ceramic fiber cloth, tape, packing and other series of products using alkali-free glass fiber filament as reinforcing material have higher electrical insulation and high-temperature electrical insulation than glass fiber;
5) Non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
Ceramic fiber textiles contain about 15% of organic fibers. When the temperature is raised for the first time, the organic fibers in the product will gradually carbonize and turn black, and there may be smoke. There may be flames in some places. This is a normal phenomenon and does not affect the use. As the temperature continues to rise, the product will gradually turn white again, the organic fibers have been completely carbonized, and the products are completely made of high-temperature resistant inorganic materials such as ceramic fibers.