ZEMIC On Board Weighing Terminal, which is mainly consists of weighing indicator, vehicle display and weighing load cell. The weighing load cell is installed in axle, and it can real-time monitor the commerical vehicle's weight. Access to ZEMIC vehicle Networking monitoring service platform can implement the remote real-time monitoring, and be applied into commercial vehicles' overload control.
It applies to trucks with two-axle, three axle and four axle.....
We can provide you with solution for vehicles...
vehicle weight indicator
Combined Error, %FS
working voltage range,Vdc
|Detector: IP64 Load Cell :IP67|
1. Real-time monitoring of cargo weight
2. Be access to ZEMIC vehilce networking monitoring service platform
3. Travelling Recorder: Record and transmit vehicle's running time, position, route and other data, and remote set and manage them according to user's requirement
4. Running record: Load cells collect the key parameters in vehicle running process, such as cargo quality, speed and unload them to platform
5. overload alarm: Set weight threshold
6. Query Statics: Query statics for vehicle running track, video recorder, cargo data
By the end of December 2020, the company has obtained more than 340 patents and software copyrights authorizedby the State Intellectual Property Office, including 55 invention patents, more than 200 utility model patents anddesign patents, and 90 authorized software copyrights. Intellectual property system layout has been set up based oncore products.
Q1: What is your lead time?
A: Stock:5-15 days in general. No stock:15-60 days after samples confirmed. Or please contact us by email for specific lead time base on your order quantities.
Q2: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end:
1) All raw material we used are environmental-friendly, comply with Rohs, CE etc.
2) Automation are applied in 50% process and skilful workers pay great attention to each details in handling the producing and packing processes;
3) We have a professional QA/QC team with good experience in 8D and PFEMA, which help to ensure the quality.
4) All test data of product is traciable due we store them in our facility or server for at least 3years.
Q3: Do you accept OEM or ODM order?
A: Yes, we accept both OEM and ODM for customers.
Q4: What are your terms of delivery?
A: We can accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose one which is the most convenient for you.
Q5: What is the payment way?
A: TT, Pay Later, West Union, Online Bank Payment.
Q6: What is the complete description for Zemic product for export purposes(tarif code, description, country of origin)?
A: Zemic force sensors: Product: Sensor Straingage Measuring HS code:90318080
Origin: China Zemic mounting assembly: Product: Accessories Measuring Instruments HS code:90319000
Origin: China Zemic straingages: Product: Straingage Resistor HS code:85339000
Should you have other questions, please let us know. We' ll add answers here for your further references. Thank you.