*Epidemic and virus * Pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry *Nuclear industry
*Asbestos removal and abatement *Fog of Paint spraying
*Phytosanitary treatment *Handling toxic powders
*Low level insecticide and pesticide spraying *Chemical Industry
*Handling biological agent *Paint spraying * Scene of crime operations
*General maintenance and cleaning applications *Boat Building
*Electronics manufacture *Wind Blade Manufacture , and so on
Storage and Disposal:
• Store in dry, clean conditions in original packaging.
• Store away from direct sunlight, sources of high temperature, and solvent vapors.
• Store within the temperature range 15°C to +25°C (58°F to 78°F) and with relative humidity below 80%.
• Shelf life is 60 months from date of manufacture when stored as stated above.
• Replace garments if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local work practice.
• Electrostatic properties may be decay by wear, tear, contamination and time. Double check before use the garment.
• Handle and dispose of contaminated garments with care and in accordance with national regulations