1. The working principle of the equipment:
Automatic feeding→automatic steel-to-steel embossing→longitudinal slitting→horizontal slicing→left and right swing
counting→arrangement output, automaticly.
2. The rated voltage of the equipment is 380V; the rated frequency is 50Hz; the total power is 4.5-7.5kw.
3. The production speed of this equipment is 1000-1400 pieces/min.
4. The effective width is 1200mm, (embossing)
5. The equipment is equipped with 3 spiral high-precision oxidized aluminum alloy wrinkle-removing rollers for spreading raw materials.
7. The equipment is equipped with a complete set of steel-to-steel vertical combined embossing devices, which can be used as crimping products, and other patterns can be customized.
8.The equipment is equipped with 16 sets of online slitting air top knives made of imported materials.
9. It is equipped with a set of shearing inclined knives, with accurate cross-cutting, smooth and no burrs, and high product
10. It adopts solenoid valve pneumatic counting device, presenting the left and right swing type stacking counting, the counting is accurate, the stacking is neat, and it is convenient for packaging.
11. It is equipped with a frequency converter to control the speed of the host, which is convenient to operate, flexible and
12. The equipment countertops and parts that are likely to cause sanitary effects on the product are all made of 304 stainless steel.
13. The equipment adopts high-precision frequency conversion and related electrical control operation. The operation sound of the whole machine is brisk, the wiring of electrical parts is standardized and safe, and the operation is simple.
14. The whole machine has compact structure, high production speed, stable operation, stable performance, simple operation, and meets the production conditions of sanitary products.
15.The overall frame is made of international formed steel plates, which are processed by high-precision wire cutting, and the surface is treated with rust prevention to ensure the smooth operation and service life of the machine.