OEM ODM integral flange according to drawing corrosion resistance
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small angles are well finished.
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk.
- X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed.
- Multi-stage heat treated.
- Shot peened to relieve stress.
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin.
1.Excellent Internal Organization Structure
After forging procedure and hot working, the internal structure of forging part has been deformed
and recrystallized, which makes the internal structure become more and more tightly. As a result, the
forging part has an excellent internal organization structure and improve its property greatly.
2.Outstanding Mechanical Property.
Since the forging process guarantees the continuity of the metal fiber organization, the internal
organization of forging part brings into correspondence with its appearance. Consequently, the metal
flow is quite complete. And this makes the forging part has an outstanding mechanical property and
also a long usage life.
3.Cost effective and economically.
Through forging procedure, the shape of forged part is very close to the finished product. Thus
there is little machining allowance left. And this reduces its processing cost and makes it very cost
Because the forging parts have lots of advantages, they are widely used in the metallurgy, mining,
machinery, chemical, auto, aviation, and ship hardware and so on.
|Available material||stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel|
|Dimension||as your drawing|
|Equipment||CNC forging machine, CNC bending machine, CNC cutting machine, polishing machine,welding machine.|
|Procedure||forging, deep drawing,bending, heating, laster cutting,threading, welding, tapping, riveting, grinding|
|Surface treatment||Polishing,Hot-dipgalvanized,zinc plated,nickle plated, powder coating.|
Our Customers Show:
1.Above20 years of manufacturing success in China and exporting experience worldwide
2. Global specialized producer of machined castings.
3.We combine our own resources with some other welldeveloped factories to fulfill a wide range of contract manufacturing capabilities. Working with one source, saves time and money.
4. Satisfied supplier of 7 big companies from North America and Europe.
5. Low cost mold materials and focus on efficiency offer a cost effective solution to your metal component purchasing requirements.
6. Normal lead times range from 1 to 6 weeks for fully-machined components.
|1. Can we get the samples?|
Yes, we can supply you the samples for checking our quality within 2-15 days.
2. Can we place a trial order first time?
|Yes, we are glad to supply you small trial order to confirm quality|
3. Can you help us to do the customs clearance of import?
|Yes, we can help you to do the customs clearance.|
4.What is your lead-time?
With our design, fabrication and manufacturing skills and experience, we can efficiently exceed your expectations and meet the time frame required. However, we guarantee that quality and service are never compromised.