CC constant current discharge / CP Constant power
time / voltage is lower than the set limit / Manual
CV constant current constant voltage charging
constant current is less than the set limit / Manual
0.2% ± 0.01A
charge 0.1-40A, discharge 0.1-40A
charge 0-5V, discharge 0-5V
0.2% ± 0.03V
1. The first line shows mode (CC-constant current), voltage, and current.
2. The second line shows working process, working time (in minute) and capacity (automatic switch between 0000mAh and 00.00Ah).
3. Working process reads OFF when the test stops and DSC or CHG in testing.
4. It shows AT1 if you choose automatic charging/discharging and 1 means the step 1 of current testing.
5. A short press on the “SET” button and the display changes to power and energy.
6. In auto test of “charge-discharge-charge”, you can check test results of each step by spin the “SET” knob.
7. Press the “ON” button to start discharging test (shows DSC) and one more press to stop (shows OFF).
8. You can open setting interface by press on the “SET” button for 2 seconds in the stop state (This function is invalid when the
tester being connected with the PC software).