Bird house fatball feeder (1600505129505)

Share on:


Price:$3.00 - $3.70
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product Description




Specification


Product Name :
Bird house fatball feeder
Our Item Number :
19326
Product size:
15X11X22cm
Material :
Iron , polycarbonate


Sample time :
Within 7 days
Shipping  :
By sea , air and express 
Lead time :
45-55 days
Packing : 
1pc/hangtag+poly bag 6pcs/ctn


Packing & Delivery




To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.


Company Profile








Since 1997 Buyrite has successfully developed business relationships globally and continues
to grow the customer base. The Housewares, Garden Collection and Disposables range has
a proven track record with growth in all areas including an experienced and creative R&D
which works closely with customers and their bespoke product ideas. A well travelled
understanding of the markets has, over the years, provided a vast and comprehensive
range of packaging which can also be tailored to your own branding requirements. Buyrite
operates on OEM understanding with all clients but also respects exclusivity which is based
on an agreed criteria.

Ideally located in Guangzhou, Buyrite can manufacture and source product direct from
specific factories. A dedicated team will also arrange the shipping from loading to delivery
providing you with a detailed schedule. Because of the extensive range, Buyrite can also
offer mixed containers which are loaded at one central hub allowing inspections of all
goods should you require it.

A well organised and professional team in Buyrite will ensure a hassle free business
relationship with a high quality and thorough finish.


FAQ


Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are manufacturer.

Q: What about the lead time?
A:In general, the lead time is about 45 to 55 days. But please confirm the exact lead time with us as
different products and different quantity will have different leading time.

Q: What is the MOQ required? Do you accept retail order?
A: MOQ is negotiable, free to contact us for discussion. Sorry, we only accept wholesale & bulk orders.

Q: Do you make customized design?
A: Yes. We can make different size as per clients' drawings and pictures.

Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer sample, extra sample fees will be charged accordingly.

Q: What is your term of payment?
A: 30% by T/T in advance, remaining balance 70% by T/T against copy of B/L
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us as below:


1600505129505
0.013 s.