Diatomite powder and Diatomite graunles, natural, calcined, and flux calcined
Food grade, industrial grade, chemical grade, pharmaceutical grade, agricultural grade
White, Grey and Pink
100 -325 mesh
Chemical Properties :
Other Oxides %
Pb (lead), ppm
Arsenic (As), ppm
Loss on Ignition %
Physical Properties :
+150 Mesh Screen Residue %
+325 Mesh Screen Residue %
Median particle Diameter(microns)
PH (10% slurry)
Acid Solubility %
Water Solubility %
1. Condiment: monosodium glutamate, soy, vinegar, salad oil, colza oil, etc
2. Beverage: beer, rat fee, yellow wine, fruit juice, wine, beverage syrupy, etc.
3. Pharmaceutical: antibiotic, vitamin, refined traditional Chinese medicine, filling for dentistry, cosmetics, etc
4. Chemical products: organic acid, mineral acid, alkyd, oil paint, vinylite, etc.
5. Industrial oil products: lubricating oil, additives of lubricating oil, petroleum additive, trussed metal sheet oil, transformer oil, coal tar, etc.
6. Water treatment: daily waste water, industrial waste water, effluent treatment, swimming pool water, etc.
7. Sugar Industry: fruit syrup, glucose, starch sugar, sucrose, etc.
The separation of solids from liquids, or Solid-Liquid-Separation (SLS) is one of the most widely used operations in industrial processing. The desired material may be either the liquid or the solid, depending on the finished product.
1. Preliminary Inspection: Visually inspect the filter elements (particularly in the springtime) as torn or improperly fitted elements or fabric acan cause problems, and dirty or clogged elements will reduce the flow of water as well as cause short cycles.
2. Precoat: This procedure is used to coat or cake the filter elements with a thin layer of DE.
a. Thoroughly mix the proper amount of CD080 filter aid (depending on package instructions and filter manufacturer instructions) in a bucket with water to form a slurry.
b. Apply directly to pool's skimmer.
3. Backwashing & Cleaning: Backwashing the DE filter involves reversing the flow and/or hand rinsing the filter elements. Proper maintenance and thorough cleaning of the filter are necessary for obtaing good filtration results.