Fluid Mechanics Lab. equipment Bernoulli's Theorem Demonstration Apparatuself-circulation Bernoulli apparatus
1. To measure the critical Reynolds number, qualitative analysis experiments can be done - to observe the flow state change process of laminar flow and turbulent flow, and to reproduce the whole process of the Reynolds number experiment.
2. It is used for experimental analysis to study the variation law of the total head of the pipe flow and the head of the piezometric pipe and the conversion relationship between potential energy, pressure energy, kinetic energy and loss energy.
3. Quantitative measurement experiments - verification of the Bernoulli equation, and analysis of the applicability of the energy equation.
4. Qualitative analysis experiment - Demonstrate the total water head line and piezometric tube water head line directly displayed by the pressure gauge, the dynamic pressure distribution on the uniform flow and the non-uniform flow section, and the energy conversion law along the way, etc.
Ⅱ. Technical data
1. Working environment: normal temperature, normal pressure, relative humidity: ≤90%RH. Working power: 220V, 50HZ.
2. Device dimensions: 1560×550×1400mm