Lock cylinder metal lock part stamping lock part door lock part
Material: stainless steel, Iron
Surface treatment: Nickel plating, Zinc plating, PVD coating, Chrome plating with flash looking etc.
Packing & Shipping
Packed in Tray and Carton
Shipping method according to customer's request.
Mold design and production
Parts production, inspection and shipping
Free samples, fast delivery, on time response
Strict quality control, satisfied after sales services.
Shenzhen Mingdemao Technology Co.,Ltd. is a manufacturer of metal parts that focus on providing customers with high quality products and the best services.
We specialize in producing metal injection molding parts, sintering parts and also other customized metal parts. Nowadays, people are looking for a good method for metal parts processing, for the purpose of shortening delivery time, improving products’ accuracy and most important saving cost.
Application of MIM:
Metal powder injection molding has been widely used in mechanical industry, electronic industry, automobile industry, office automatic industry, watch, photoelectric industry, military industry, medical devices etc.
1) Computers and auxiliary facilities: printer parts, core, striker shaft pin, drive parts
2)Tools: such as gun drill, drill chuck, power tools, hand tools, wrenches and other spare parts, milling heads, nozzles, etc.
3) Household appliances: such as watch case, bracelet, electric toothbrushes, scissors, fans, golf head,
simulation jewelry, tool heads and other parts;
4) Medical equipment parts: dental orthopedic frame, orthopedic bracing parts, scissors, tweezers;
5) Military ordnance parts: the missile tail, firearms parts, warheads, liner, Fuze parts;
6) Electrical parts: such as micro-motor parts, electronic parts, sensors, cell phones etc.
7) Mechanical Parts: complex parts such as small loose cotton, textile machines, sewing machines,
office machinery, and other machinery parts;
8) Automotive, marine parts: clutch inner ring, radial inserts, fork sets, distributor cover, car airbags, car locks;
9) Oil drilling with various special-shaped carbide nozzles.
The performance of several typical materials:
Iron base alloy
Q1: What kind of part can MIM process produce?
A1: Produce complex shape of small metal parts just like producing plastic pats, normal weight between 0.5~200g
Molding complex parts like the production of plastic products, such as external grooving, external thread, tapered outer surface, cross through holes, blind holes, key pin, stiffener plate, knurled surface and so on.
Q2: What tolerance can MIM process meet?
A2: The normal tolerance is ± 0.3% ~ 0.5% of basic dimensions. With good surface finish, high dimensional accuracy.
Q3: What materials can be applied to MIM technology?
A3: Iron base alloy steel, stainless steel, nickel base alloy, hard alloy etc.Wide range for materials, products with high density (up to 95% to 99%), and homogeneous, high performance;
Q4: How about the Quality and productivity of MIM technology?
A4: Stable product quality, high production efficiency, can be automated, high-volume, large-scale production.