PCR-Q16 Series Real-Time PCR System is a portable fluorescence quantitative PCR instrument. This product adopts dual-channel and double 8-well blocks, which can run two different files simultaneously. The product combines a variety of advanced technologies: 7-inch high-definition TFT color touch screen, Win10 operating system with analysis software, complete quantitative analysis and printing report without computer. It adopts American Marlow custom-made peltier, high sensitivity photoelectric detector and side scan technology, to ensure superior performance and stable detection results.
- Double 8-well blocks design, can run twodifferent programs at the same time.
- Small size, light weight, easy to carry.
- Powerful software analysis function, which can be used forQuantitative Analysis, Melting Curve Analysis, Genotyping, 7-inch high-definition TFT color touch screen, and embedded win 10 operating system.
- 20G flash memory can save 40,000 experimental data.
- Printer as an optional which can print the records directly, noneed to connect the computer.
- Adopting side scan technology, the detection distance is close, and the fluorescence acquisition signal is stable;
- Black reaction block to avoid background noise.
- Adopt the same acquisition optical path to improve the
- LED light source has the advantage of energy saving, environmentalprotection, long service life and maintenance free.
- The electromagnetic lock cover technology prevents the hot lidfrom accidentally opening.Front shutdown button makes file data more secure.
- Constant current control circuit makes power output smooth andextends Peltier life, also improves temperature control accuracy;
- It has the protection functions of over-current,over temperature, power-off data self recovery,
- Forward and backward air vent design, can be placed side byside, saving laboratory
Q: How about quality of the goods?
A:l All the running products comply with CE standards.
l Independent quality inspection team, conducting multiple inspections and random inspections from parts supply to product dispatch.
l Well-known third-party testing service available, such as SGS, BV, and TUV, etc.
Q: What are your pre- and after-sales services?
A:l Timely reply to pre-sales enquiries
l Real-time update of manufacturing and shipment status
l Contracted third-party maintenance company in over 60 countries
Assured availability of parts supply for 10 years at least
Q: Is OEM service available.
A: Most of the running products are available for OEM customization, including logo, package and function, if attainable, customization.
Q: How long is the lead time:
A: Generally, the lead time for most stocked products is about 7~15 days, vary by models and production schedule. For those non-stocked products, the manufacturing lead time is around 20 days.