1. The filtration precision is high, the pores are stable, and the phenomenon that the pore size changes with the pressure change does not occur. It can effectively remove suspended solids and particles, etc., with excellent filtration accuracy and good purification effect.
2. Good air permeability and low pressure loss. The filter element is completely composed of spherical powder, with high porosity, uniform and smooth pore size, small initial resistance, easy backflushing, strong regeneration ability and long service life.
3. High mechanical strength, good rigidity, good plasticity, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, no need for external skeleton support protection, simple installation and use, convenient maintenance, good assembly, and can be welded, bonded and machined.
4. Pores are uniform, especially suitable for occasions with high requirements for uniformity such as fluid distribution and homogenization.
5. The stainless steel powder sintered products are formed at one time without cutting, the effective utilization rate of raw materials is high, and materials are saved to the greatest extent, especially suitable for components with large batches and complex structures.
6. Filtration precision: 0.1~100μm.