Titanium Dioxide BLR-895
Rutile titanium dioxide BLR895, namely R-type titanium dioxide, titanium dioxide scientific name is titanium dioxide (Titanium Dioxide), rutile titanium dioxide is an excellent white powder pigment with good light scattering ability, so it has good whiteness and high tinting strength. , Strong covering power, strong at the same time has high chemical stability and good weather resistance, non-toxic and tasteless, no stimulation to the human body, widely used in many industrial fields, such as coatings, plastics, paper and ink.
Uniform and moderate particle size, high gloss, high weather resistance, etc.
Good dispersion, strong covering power, stable hue.
|Name|| Titanium Dioxide BLR895|
|Tio2 Content (%≥|| 98|
|The mass fraction of water soluble matter|| 0.5|
| Scattering power|| 107|
| 105℃Volatile (%≤|| 0.5|
| PH value|| 7.5|
| Oil absorption|| 25|
| Specific resistance (%≤|| 38|
| Day whiteness (%≥|| 98|
Coatings made of titanium dioxide have bright colors, high covering power, strong tinting power, low dosage, and many varieties, which can protect the stability of the medium, and can enhance the mechanical strength and adhesion of the paint film to prevent cracks. Prevents the penetration of UV rays and moisture and prolongs the life of the paint film.
Used in coatings, plastics, papermaking, rubber, PVP pipes and other industries.
- Adding titanium dioxide to plastic can improve the heat resistance, light resistance and weather resistance of plastic products, improve the physical and chemical properties of plastic products, enhance the mechanical strength of products, and prolong service life.
- Adding titanium dioxide to the paper can make the paper have good whiteness, good gloss, high strength, thin and smooth, no penetration during printing, and light weight. Titanium dioxide for papermaking generally uses anatase titanium dioxide without surface treatment, which can act as a fluorescent whitening agent and increase the whiteness of paper. However, the laminated paper requires the use of surface-treated rutile titanium dioxide to meet the requirements of light resistance and heat resistance.
- The ink containing titanium dioxide is durable and does not change color, has good surface wettability and is easy to disperse. Titanium dioxide used in ink industry has rutile type and anatase type.
- Titanium dioxide for chemical fiber is mainly used as a matting agent. Since the anatase type is softer than the golden red type, the anatase type is generally used. Titanium dioxide for chemical fiber generally does not need surface treatment, but some special varieties need surface treatment in order to reduce the photochemical effect of titanium dioxide and avoid fiber degradation under the action of titanium dioxide photocatalysis.
- Titanium dioxide is added to white and colored rubber products. Under sunlight, it is resistant to sunlight, does not crack, does not change color, has a large elongation rate and is resistant to acid and alkali. Titanium dioxide for rubber is mainly used for automobile tires, rubber shoes, rubber floors, gloves, sports equipment, etc., generally anatase type. But for the production of automobile tires, a certain amount of rutile products are often added to enhance the anti-ozone and anti-ultraviolet capabilities.
- Only 5%-8% titanium dioxide can be added to the fragrance powder to obtain permanent white color, which makes the fragrance more creamy, with adhesion, absorption and covering power. In gouache and cold cream, titanium dioxide can reduce the feel of greasy and transparent. Titanium dioxide is also used in various other fragrances, sunscreens, soap flakes, white soaps and toothpaste.
- The enamel made of titanium dioxide has strong transparency, small quality, strong impact resistance, good mechanical properties, bright colors, and is not easy to be polluted.
Packaging & Shipping
Titanium Dioxide BLR895 are package by 25kgs.
It could be stored well for a long time by avoiding directly to contract with moist environment.
Jinan Hongquan Titanium Industry Co., Ltd.is located in Jinan, a beautiful spring city. The company’s scientific research personnel sincerely cooperate with well-known domestic universities and various titanium dioxide production enterprises to study and produce active titanium dioxide pigments with great concentration. Some of its products have been widely used in chemical, textile, paper, plastic, paint and other production fields.
The company’s products have been demonstrated by well-known national experts, and the conclusion is: “technological innovation is strong, improves the performance and utilization of pigments, reduces dosage, saves resources, economic benefits, no environmental pollution, in line with national industrial promotion and development strategies”.
Provide free samples. Sample postage is negotiated. Charged postage will be refund to customer when place order. Sample will be send by express such as EMS/TNT/DHL/FEDEX. Sample will be send within 48 hours.
Minimum order quantity
The factory has a large stock of stock, support small buyer.
Small order delivery within 48 hours. Bulk order is negotiated, commonly within 7 days.
Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin
By EMS/ DHL/TNT/FEDEX: small quantity order.
By sea: container/groupage load.
Accept: Paypl, Alibaba online pay, L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
PRICE just for reference. The final prices (FOB, CIF, CFR) prices are according to order quantity, payment terms, delivery time, packaging, etc.
Packing paper bag lined with polyethylene film and Reinforced carton. Packing details can be adjusted according to requirement.
To improve communication efficiency, please send us via email or Alibaba all your detailed requests such as item number, quantity, application, package etc. We will reply you within 8 hours excluding holidays.