A three-coordinate measuring instrument refers to an instrument that can express measurement capabilities such as geometric shape, length, and circumference indexing within the space range of a hexahedron, also known as a three-coordinate measuring machine or a three-coordinate measuring bed. The three-coordinate measuring instrument can also be defined as "a detector that can move in three directions and can move on three mutually perpendicular guide rails. The detector transmits signals in a contact or non-contact manner, and the displacement of the three axes A measuring system (such as a grating ruler) calculates each point (x, y, z) of a workpiece and an instrument for measuring various functions through a data processor or computer. The measurement functions of the CMM should include dimensional accuracy, positioning accuracy, geometric accuracy and contour accuracy.
1. X-direction beam: adopt precision inclined beam technology.
2. Y-direction guide rail: a unique overall lower dovetail groove positioning structure directly processed on the worktable is adopted.
3. Guide way: adopt the self-cleaning preloaded high-precision air bearing composed of four-sided encircling static pressure air-floating guide.
4. Drive system: It adopts local high-performance DC servo motor and flexible synchronous toothed belt transmission device. Each axis is limited and electronically controlled, so the transmission is faster and the movement performance is better.
5. Z-axis spindle: The adjustable pneumatic balance device improves the positioning accuracy of the Z-axis.
6. Control system: The imported dual-computer three-coordinate special control system is adopted.
7. Machine system: The computer-aided 3D error correction technology (CAA) is adopted to ensure the long-term stability and high precision of the system.
8. Measurement software: The powerful 3D-DMIS measurement software package is used, which has perfect measurement functions and online functions.