1. Chemical industry: sodium fluoride (potassium), basic dye pigment, dye intermediates, compound fertilizer, formaldehyde silicate,catalyst, sulfuric acid agent, amino acid, white carbon black, etc.
2. Plastic resin: AB, ABS emulsion, urea-formaldehyde resin, phenolic resin, dense adhesive (urea) formaldehyde resin, polyethylene,polyvinyl chloride and so on.
3. Food industry: rich milk powder, elastomeric, cocoa milk powder, milk powder, hunting blood powder, egg white (yellow), etc.
4. Food and plants: oats, chicken juice, coffee, instant tea, flavoring meat, protein, soybean, peanut protein, hydrolysates, etc.
5. Sugars: corn pulp, corn starch, glucose, pectin, maltose, potassium sorbate, etc.
6. Ceramics: alumina, ceramic tile materials, magnesium oxide, talcum powder, etc