C51 6 Bits Digital Tube Clock DIY Kit Electronic Alarm Clock Kit with Buzzer LED Display Components Soldering Practice Suite DC 7-12V
- It is a 24-hour format clock.
- It is easy to finish the sodering process. Cause there are clear silkscreen and mark to tell you where the component should be placed.
- The DIY Clock soldering kits are used to install a 6-Digit Digital Electronic Clock.
- It is widely used in schools to help students learn basic mechanical and electronic skills.
- It's a great Science DIY project. Highly recommended to practice soldering skills enjoyably for you and your kids.
If you finish all the soldering steps, the DIY kits can not work. Please check all the solder points. Please confirm some issues, as follows:
1). There is no floating solder,
2). Should solder but you did not solder,
3). Solder Pad falls off,
4). Short circuit.