Easy operation concrete crusher bucket construction machine jaw crusher bucket for excavator
The crushing bucket, also known as the jaw crushing bucket, is a portable crushing equipment mounted on an excavator. It is widely used in stone crushing, road construction and other fields. It can effectively crush bluestone, river pebbles, marble, granite, basalt and other common domestic It can also effectively crush various construction wastes, concrete and other materials generated in the demolition of buildings.
Structural features of jaw crusher:
(1) Direct drive by hydraulic motor, higher transmission efficiency and easier maintenance.
(2) The upper and lower jaw plates can be exchanged for use, and the front and rear of a single front plate can also be exchanged for use, which greatly prolongs the service life of the product.
(3) The crusher bucket adopts high-strength wear-resistant plate imported from Sweden as a whole, with high structural strength and low product weight.
(4) The hydraulic motor and eccentric shaft mechanism, the core components of the product, are imported with original packaging, and the quality is stable and reliable.
(5) The size of the discharge port can be easily adjusted from 15-120 mm.
(6) The construction is convenient, and it can be directly installed on the excavator to work without electricity, and the construction cost is much lower than that of the fixed crushing bucket.
(7) When breaking reinforced concrete, the steel bars can be easily separated, making the work more convenient.
|Maximum feed size||420mm||420mm||500mm||500mm|
|Finished gravel size||1-100mm||1-100mm||1-100mm||1-100mm|
|Applicable excavator tonnage||20-26ton||27-33ton||36-40ton||more than 40ton|