PENG MEI sawdust briquette compression machine 300kg/h Small Wood Sawdust Charcoal Briquette Making Machine
biomass charcoal briquette pressing machine to make wood briquette is used to make sawdust into half-charcoal-stick.It is equipped with the auto controlling heating system.The product of this machine can be used to heat boiler, fireplace,etc.for warm in house.
fire wood briquette machine also called biomass briquette machine and sawdust briquette machine, is used to convert sawdust into charcoal stick as biofuels ,used to heat boiler, fireplace, etc for warm in house.
1. High Pressure and High Briquetting Efficiency
AOLS briquetting machine is specially designed with four rollers that can enlarge equipment pressure and improve briquette making efficiency. In addition, hydraulic device can be alternative if required.
2. Energy Saving and Environment Friendliness
The press briquette machine is mainly used to press powdery industrial wastes and dust to regularly shaped briquettes for further usage, reducing dust pollution and improving resource utilization ratio. It can run in low power, thus saving much energy. Thanks to enclosed construction, the briquetting machine will not cause air and noise pollution.
3. Wide Application and Low Requirement for Working Environment
The industrial waste processing machinery is suitable for use in all countries around the world. According to different conditions of every country, it can be reasonably adjusted for normal use. Additionally, it can be used in all kinds of severe environment, such as extremely cold weather, high temperature, plateau, etc.
4. Easy Installation and Simple Transportation
This briquette machine is designed with high strength steel plate as its support, enabling it to be directly used on hard flat area without having to build a foundation. In addition, it is easy for users to transfer and transport this equipment.
5. Simple Operation and Easy Maintenance
The industrial fuel briquetting machine is available in semi-automatic and full automatic design as per customer’s requirements, thus ensuring less labor and simple operation. In daily use, you only need to do regular maintenance according to the maintenance instruction.
( Size: 3-5mm Moisture Content : 8%-12% )
1.straw 2.sugarcane residue 3.coffee husk 4.cotton stalks 5.tobacco waste 6.mustard stalk 7.jute waste 8.bamboo dust 9.tea waste 10.wheat waste 11.palm husk 12.soybeans husk 13.rice husk 14.wood chips 15.agro waste
This bio-fuel briquette is 45-80mm in diameter, occurs in the hollow quadrangular or hexagonal cylinder or hollow hexagonal with a 15-20mm hole through the body.
The available shape: square, hexagonal, pentagon, pentagon with edge, hexagon with edge.
The available diameter could be: 50mm,60mm,70mm,80mm and so on
Max.feeding size (mm)
Rectangle ,hexagon,Six prismatic
Calorific value ( kcal/kg)
Specific gravity( kg/m³)
Capacity (kg/h )
1. We ship your orders within 1-2 business days after the full payment received.
2. Item shipped via Tianjin or Qingdao port, Exact delivery time depends on postal process.
3. If you do not receive your item(s) by 30 business days, Please feel free to contact us via ebay mail system, we will try our very best to resolve any problems with you.
This wood briquette making machine uses the intrinsic attributes of the wood material, by spiral extruding at high temperature under high pressure, wood element in wood material becomes plastic and makes the fine fiber combine, and then stick solid fuel is formed.
Wood Briquette Production Plant
Step 1- Crushing:
Crush the raw materials into small pieces (3-5mm).
All type of Agro-Forestry waste can be used such as sawdust, wood chips, crop stalks, etc.
PS1: If your raw material size is less than 5mm, you can ignore the crush process.
PS2:You can also carbonize the material without crushing and briquetting
Step 2- Drying:
Dry the crushed materials to reduce the moisture content below 8-12%;
PS: if the moisture of raw material is 8-12%, you can ignore the drying process
Step 3- Briquetting.
Step 4- Carbonization.
Carbonizing briquette log into charcoal without smoke,Tasteless.
No any open fire, Totally dry distillation
Application For Charcoal Briquette
1.The Inner Former can be used for 1-2 years.The former is made from a whole steel bar through a water jet cutting system so that the internal surface is smooth. Therefore, it’ll be easier to form and save energy.
This is why the finished produces such as sawdust briquettes are smooth.
2.We adopted three heating rings which are made from thick copper wires and are ceramic inside.
Our biomass briquette machine adopts a durable material (high hardness alloy steel) to make the shaft.
3.We use a different process then what is normally used to make the screw shaft. The screw shaft is manufactured with a milling machine which guarantees that the distance between every screw is the same, and the angle of every screw is the same.
Click the photo get more details
1) Arrange wood briquettes in furnace, leave 25 cm distance from the briquette to the roof of furnace
2) Close the door of furnace
3) Brn 10 kg wood briquettes, and put into furnace from the top holes.
4) Turn on the air fan
5) Leave a small gap at the top hole to supply a little air, this procedure lasts 6 hours, and during this 6 hours, make the gap smaller and smaller.
6) After 6 hours, watch the smoke from the chimney, compare the color of smoke, if the
smoke become transparent, close the gap completely.
7) Turn off the air fan.
8) Wait the stove become cool, this procedure lasts 6 to 8 hours
9) Open the door, and leave the stove, make sure the gas come out and then check if the
carbonizing is finished
10) If after 6 hours, the smoke is still strong, keep the air fan working, and leave the gap
until the smoke become transparent. Sometimes, this procedure last 8-10 hours.
11) At the end, if the carbonization is not complete, the wood briquettes don’t become
charcoal totally, ignite again, and do as the above procedure
12) The better quality of charcoal needs longer time of carbonizing, best charcoal sounds
like steel, and no smoke when burn.