The treatment principle of medical compression stockings:
By applying gradual press
ure to the limb (the pressure gradually decreases from the ankle to the thigh), the compression stocking is equivalent to a layer of muscle, gently squeezing the expanded vein wall, the cavity of the vein shrinks, and the valve closes. Thus, the blood flow is restored to a normal state and the overall blood circulation is promoted. Compression stockings help venous return, reduce venous pressure, prevent venous blood stasis and vein wall thinning, thereby effectively alleviating leg pain and heaviness.
Tips for leg health:
1. Get moving!Walking, climbing stairs, pacing in the office or home. Avoid sitting or standing for a long time, as these can
cause leg pain and swelling.
2. Cool your legs. After a long day of fatigue, or in the hot season, cool your legs with cold water. Avoid prolonged exposure to high temperatures, such as sunbathing, hot baths or saunas, which will cause veins to dilate and cause swelling.
3. Raise your legs. In order to make the venous return smoother, when you are sitting on the sofa or lying on the bed at home, please raise your legs; in the office, please let your legs relax under the table.
4. Exercise. A healthy body is inseparable from regular exercise. Some exercises are very helpful for venous blood return, such as swimming, walking, etc. And those sports that are often accompanied by emergency stop actions are not suitable, such as tennis, squash, hockey, volleyball, basketball, etc.
5. Control your weight. A healthy diet helps to maintain a normal weight, thereby reducing leg discomfort and puffiness.
6. Wear XIANGZI progressive compression stockings! XIANGZI high-quality progressive compression calf socks, thigh socks and pantyhose can improve venous blood circulation, prevent and treat venous diseases.