6. Use, packaging and storage
1) The surface of the product must be kept clean, and plastic gloves must be worn when touching the surface of the target to avoid dust, grease, water and other pollution;
2) Products must be stored in vacuum bags or protective films before secondary processing or assembly by customers to prevent surface oxidation and pollution;
3) When the product is used for secondary processing or assembly by customers, corresponding protection should be done to avoid surface damage and mechanical impact.
1) The product is sealed and packaged in an independent vacuum bag, the customized pearl foam is fixed and protected in a special wooden box/carton, and the external packing tape is reinforced to ensure convenient and safe transportation;
2) The "Quality Report" of the product is attached in the packing box, and the report includes the size, purity, impurity content and other information of this batch of products;
3) The inner label is attached to the outside of the sealed vacuum bag, and the outer label is attached to the outer side of the outer box. The label contains the product name, specification, material number, quantity, production batch number, and customer order number.
6.3 Storage method
1) Storage conditions: ventilated, dry, clean, temperature 5～35℃, humidity lower than 70%;
2) Handling and protection requirements: must be handled with care;
3) Guarantee date: 6 months from the production date.