Портативный домашний радиоприемник Fm Am Sw 1 2 диапазона с тремя антеннами кассетный плеер с Usb Sd микрофоном (1600581040939)

Share on:


Price:11,00 $ - 13,50 $
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description





Style
Portable Cassette Machine
Feature
Radio Cassette Recorder
Function
Cassette Recorder Portable Radio
Function 1
Microphone Input
Function2
AM/FM/SW 3Bands Radio
Function3
Micrphone Jack
Cassette
Play Cassette Tape
Power Supply
AC/DC:6V(AA*4)(batteries not inclued)
Material
Plastic
AutoReverse
Clear Sound












Packaging: color box, gift box or others, we can customize the packaging according to your requirements.

Shipping: For one sample or small quantity products will be shipped by express, large quantity products will be shipped by sea. You can also tell us which shipping method you want.







Focus: Huizhou Hexun is a professional manufacturer of consumer electronics, such as clock radios, CD players, DAB radios, cassette players, emergency solar radios, etc.

Profession: We are a factory with over 16 years of OEM&ODM experience.

Outstanding quality control: If any product problem we can take an action the first time, which has our own professional technical team.

Innovation: Our team is striving to develop 4 to 5 new products every year for our customers.




* Many hot-selling products in the market are made by our factory.
We have cooperated with many brands in the market, which are sold in Wal-mart, Metro, Tesco, Amazon, Alibaba and other places.
















Q1: Can I have a sample for the test before place orders?
Yes, we will offer a free sample to you, you can test the quality and function of the product.
Q2: What are your payment terms?
One is to telegraphic transfer 30% of the deposit before production, the remaining 70% to the copy of the bill of lading; the other is an irrevocable 100% sight LC.
Q3: What's your MOQ?
If you need customized packing and products, the MOQ needs to meet 3,000 pcs, if you don't need so much, you can contact us to talk.
Q4: What Services you can provide?
We support OEM&ODM services, we can customize the logo, packing, and color of the product. And if your MOQ meets 3,000 pcs, there
will be no charge for customization logo and packing.
Q5: Can I visit your factory?
Yes, we warmest welcome all of you to visit our factory, please let us know before you come so that we can pick you up.




We do long-term and win-win business, please feel free to contact us.
Company:Huizhou Hexun Electronics Co., LTD
E-mail:[email protected]
[email protected]

Add:3rd Floor, Workshop, Shiwu (Huizhou Fuersheng Wire and Cable Co., LTD.), Queen Village, Zhenlong Town, Huiyang District,
Huizhou city, Guangdong Province, China.




1600581040939
0.0102 s.