Детская розовая Женская одежда с логотипом на заказ, костюм для отдыха, махровое полотенце, топ и шорты боксеры, комплект из двух предметов, женские платья с юбкой

Share on:

Price:6,60 $ - 10,90 $
Price in USD:Details


Product Overview


Product Description

Customized please send inquiry

Product type
women's lady bodysuit mini dress
Sexy ,QUICK DRY, Thermal, breathable, plus size
Fabric type
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, L/C
30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon B/L copy, or L/C at sight

Recommend Products

Our Advantages


Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?

Sure. Please send your logo to us. 
Q2. Will samples be free?
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order. 
Q3. Do you carry different designs?
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. 
Q4. Do you do any costum work?
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement. 
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details. 
Q6. What is the price of the product?
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details. 
Q7. How to cooperate?
Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.

money onesies lip onesie taco onesie ruffle onesie cotton onesie adult mickey mouse onesie plus size onesie pajamas 4x happy birthday onesie mommy snd me onesies girl onesis cookie monster onesie\tleo onesie organic cotton onesie deaigner onsie onesies wholesale blank onsies adult onesie i can't breathe extra small onesies women pj onesie set onesie pijama lv onesie holiday onesie\tgg onesie woman jumpsuit shorts\tumpsuit pajamas bamboo women shorts jumpsuit henny onesie ice cream onesie halter onesie sleep wear onesies\tonesies lv striped onesie white adult onesie bedtime onesies spongebob onesie xoxo onesies black adult onesie pink money onesie sleeveless onesies for adults\tjumpsuit shorts women adult winter jumpsuit pajama mom and me onesie onesie shirt\t diamond onesie flutter sleeve onesie buttflap onesie plain onesies for logo custom onesie printing desinger onesies bamboo jumpsuit onesie with mask sleep onsie bandana onsies backwoods onsie rugrats onesie onsies adult onesie ladies one piece shorts jumpsuit women onesie with butt flap wholesale women pajamas red bandana onesie women onesies pajamas nightwear jumpsuit money onesies for women trendy onesies barbie onesie women blm onesies norboe onesies 3x onesies women billions onesies bratz onesie thank you enjoy onesie virgo onesie mcm onesie zodiac sign onesie \t

0.009 s.