1.macromolecular particles, the high degree of polymerization
2.High viscosity, good viscoelasticity.
3. The high degree of expansion, 5-10 times higher than other starch.
4. Good water absorption and water retention performance, 3-5 times higher than other starch.
5. good transparency and film-forming.
6. Low gelatinization temperature, energy saving, no damage to nutrients.
7. low protein, low fat, no effect of taste.
8. It contains natural phosphate groups, less gel, and aging.
9. Pure physical process, do not add any additives.