Китайский производитель, поставщики chaozhou, сифон цвета слоновой кости для двора, унитаз Южной Америки, слитный туалет для квартиры

Share on:


Price:33,00 $ - 34,00 $
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product Description




South america standard siphon flushing  floor mounted one piece toilets
Item No.
8025-I
Place of origin
Chao zhou City, Guangdong Province, China
Factory Brand name
The largest supplier in South America- ZHONGYA
Material
Ceramic, vitreous china
Glazed
uniform glazed,thickness>0.6mm,Ra<0.2um
Water-absorptivity
< 0.2%,can keep clean after long time
Color
White and adjustable
Size
S-trap: 300/400mm roughing-in
Temperature
> 1280 °C
Packing:
Carton, Foam(standard export packing)Customer LOGO is available and Various manners of packing is available upon request
Productivity:
4000PCS Per Month
MOQ
50 sets
Management certification
ISO9001:2000,CUPC
Payment:
30% depoist by T/T,the balance should be paid before loaded
Transportation
Sea Shipment
Loading port:
Shenzhen port,Shantou port
Delivery time
30 days after receiving the deposit
Installation
fixing with back wall/ Ceramic toilet basic, Acrylic cover,water fitting
Water tank
3/6L water save double flush






Details Images












Recommend Products






About Us




Guangdong ZhongYa Sanitary ware Technology Co., Ltd is a new sanitary ware research and development of the production enterprises, which integrate R&D, manufactures and production, and sales. The companies have a professional computer tunnel kiln, production line, strict implementation of quality management, the development of brand series of fine products.
The company's production base is located in China's porcelain capital of Chaozhou, Guangdong, production scale has over 250 on-line grouting. The factory is mainly engaged in the production of sanitary ceramic sanitary ware, including one-piece toilet, two-piece toilet, column basin, squatting toilet, cabinet basin, art basin, water tank. Moreover, the company has a complete certification certificate including I S O 9 0 0 1 quality certification system, product certification, patents and others. At present, the company exports the main countries and regions including South Korea, South America, southeast Asia.





Production Process




Certifications






FAQ


1. What are your company monthly shipments and annual output?
At present, the company can ship about 110 containers on average every month. According to the annual output report of 2018, the company produced about 700,000 sets of sanitary wares last year, including one-piece toilets, two-piece toilets, column basins and art basins.

2. How does your company ensure quality control?
Product quality control is through two appearance tests and two functional tests.
The first appearance inspection is carried out according to the company's standards.
The second appearance inspection is performed according to the customer's requirements and requirements. The functional test of the product is by measuring the water flushing effect twice.

3. How long is your company's delivery time?
Usually, it is about 30-35 days after the deposit of a container. The specific time depends on your order quantity and product model.

4. What is your company payment terms?
All are T/T, 30% deposit, and the rest 70% balance payment will be paid before shipment. The specific 70% of balance payment can be discussed with the company's sales manager.


More Information




0.0176 s.