GS-320 handheld vector network analyzer VNA (reflectometer) 23-6200MHz is designed to measure the matching characteristics of passive and active radio equipment (antennas, cables, filters, attenuators, amplifiers, etc.).
This device enables you to measure the parameters of complex reflection coefficient, standing wave ratio (VSWR), impedance, admittance, amplitude, phase, loss and distance to cable fault point.
GS-320 is made of durable aluminum shell and adopts the form of movable automatic instrument. Because of its light weight, compact structure and low energy consumption, it can directly measure the object to be measured. This analyzer is especially suitable for companies engaged in the field of telecommunications, antenna installation and maintenance, and cellular communication amplification. With it, service centers and maintenance personnel can perform RF analysis on cables and antennas during commissioning or maintenance work. In addition, this equipment is ideal for workshops, radio enthusiasts, educational institutions and laboratories.
The device has a 3.2-inch color resistive screen that can display measurement results and control the device. For example, you can use the instrument to perform the following operations:
- Use Smith chart for impedance matching
- Measure standing wave ratio
- Measure the attenuation in the cable
- Measure cable faults or irregular distances
- 3.2" color touch screen, can quickly configure scan parameters and display measurement results
- Wide operating frequency range: 23MHz to 6200MHz
- Scanning speed up to 1000 points/sec
- High-precision measurement: 0.25 dB and 1.5° in the entire frequency range
- Able to display up to four independent markers on all charts, so that the measured parameters can be accurately evaluated
- Display almost all possible descriptions of reflection coefficient
- Measure cable fault and loss distance
- Support host computer, can be controlled through PC interface (contact us for host computer software)
- Light weight, small size; weight: 300g, product size: 145×72×24mm
- Built-in battery can provide up to 4 hours of battery life
- Power the device from a tablet or smart phone via a Type C USB cable. Batteries that are not discharged in time will not stop the workflow
- Operating frequency range: 23-6200 MHz
- Frequency resolution: 10 kHz
- Maximum scanning points: 1000
- Scanning speed: 1000 points/sec
- The direction of the bridge, uncorrected in the entire range: > 12 dB
- Effective directivity (after full single-port calibration) (Note 1): > 50 dB
- Standing wave ratio at the input: <2
- Phase measurement accuracy (Note 1): > 1.50
- Amplitude measurement accuracy (Note 1): > 0.25 dB
- Determine the resolution of the distance to the fault point (Note 2): (C x VF) / 2S m
- Maximum length of measuring cable (Note 3): 3000m (VF=1)
- Maximum DC input voltage: 25 V
- Display chart: Smith chart; polar chart; phase of reflection coefficient; amplitude; logarithmic amplitude; VSWR, fault distance; cable loss
- Working temperature range: 0 to +40℃
- Diagonal screen: 3.2"
- Screen type: resistive
- Screen resolution: 320*240
- Battery capacity: 4000 mAh
- Battery life time (Note 4): ~ 4 hours
- Battery charging time: ~6 hours
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH): 145x72x24mm
- Weight: 0.48kg
- 1 x Vector Network Analyzer Host
- 1 x Connector Adapter N Female To SMA Male
- 1 x Resistive Touch Pen
- 1 x SMA OPEN
- 1 x 50Ω LOAD
- 1 x SMA SHORT
- 1 x Type-C USB Cable
1. Warm up the device for at least five minutes, and perform the measurement after complete (short-circuit, disconnection, load) single-port calibration. The ambient temperature change from calibration to measurement must not exceed ±3°C.
2. Where C is the speed of light m / s; VF is the speed factor (the ratio of the propagation speed of electromagnetic waves in the cable to the propagation speed of electromagnetic waves in vacuum), and the value is 0.1 to 1 according to the cable; S is the scanning frequency range in the frequency task (Hz).
3. It depends on the attenuation of the cable, which is the limit displayed.
4. After fully charged, add 20±5°C to the ambient temperature. The device has been factory calibrated and the device connector is used as a reference. If you plan to use cable assemblies, adapters, etc. for measurement, you need to recalibrate. For this, please use the 50 ohm calibration kit SOL (S-short circuit, O-open circuit, L-load). SOL calibration kits are most commonly found in N-type and SMA-type form factors. On the reference of the planned calibration, select the outline size corresponding to the connector type.
- It is not a professional measuring instrument, and is suitable for amateur radio applications.
- If necessary, we can disassemble the equipment to make it easier to pass customs. Only a screwdriver is required for assembly. If you need disassembly before delivery, please contact us.
Room 303 Building 2,Youpin Cultural and Creative Park,Zhangkeng,Minzhi Street,Longhua District,518131,Shenzhen,China