When measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism inside the tester. The sensor gets the surface roughness by the sharp built-in probe. This roughness causes displacement of the probe which results in change of inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier. The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then outputs the measurement results on LCD.
* Be compatible with four standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS.
* Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz.
* Highly sophisticated inductance sensor.
* Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery and control circuit with high capacity.
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Metric /Imperial Conversion.
* Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
Fluctuation of Display Value
Radius of Probe Pin
Material of Probe Pin
Measurement Force of Probe
Vertical Radius of Guiding Head
Maximum Driving Stroke
When Length=0.25mm,Vt=0.135 mm/s
Profile Digital Filter