Solid body turbolizer
1.Sizes ranging from 4-1/2" to 20"
2.Positive stand off the casing
3.Increase turbulent flow
4.Apply in the liner
5.Phosphate coating process
1. Slip On Stand off Band is designed to provide a positive stand off the casing for both cased and open holes.
2. The angled fins provide increased turbulent flow.
3. These Stand off Band is require where close tolerance between the casing and the hole is being encountered.
4. Mainly it's designed for the liner applications.
5. Design of the stand off Band allows for reciprocation and rotation during cementing and can be installed between Set Screw Stop Collar .
6. These Stand Off Band undergo a special Phosphate coating process to prevent from Rust then coated with special Polyester Powder.
7. These are available in all sizes ranging from 4 1/2" to 20".
8. Any special sizes or combination can available on request.
|Model||Style||Max OD (mm)||ID (mm)||Length (mm)|
|ZSGF-4 1/2 x 6||I, II, III||145||116.5||200|
|ZSGF-5 x 6||I, II, III||145||129||200|
|ZSGF-5 1/2 x 8 1/2||I, II, III||205-210||142||200/300|
|ZSGF-6 5/8 x 8 1/2||I, II, III||205/210||171||200/300|
|ZSGF-7 x 8 1/2||I, II, III||205/210||181||200/300|
|ZSGF-7 x 9 1/2||I, II, III||225-235||181||200/300|
|ZSGF-7 x 9 5/8||I, II, III||225-235||181||200/300|
|ZSGF-9 5/8 x 12 1/4||I, II, III||300-305||248||200|
|ZSGF-13 3/8 x 17 1/2||I, II, III||430-435||346||200|