Low EMF Heater Luxury Indoor Infrared Sauna Room 4 Person USA

Share on:


Price:$710.00 - $1,010.00
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description





Health
After years of development, our patented next-generation ‘Complete Heat Technology’, offers unparalleled health benefits and relaxation properties. ‘Full Spectrum’ carbon fibre, ruby quartz glass embedded heaters work harmoniously in conjunction with the high-quality Nano-Carbon Crystal Panels, to finally end the debate, ‘Which is better, Carbon heaters, Ceramic heaters or Full spectrum heaters’, by offering the best benefits of all these worlds with none of the disadvantages. If you wish to have a high end, unbeatable health rewarding sauna, the ‘Full Spectrum’ range is a perfect choice


What is Far Infrared Sauna?
Far infrared saunas heat the body directly rather than heating the air around your body. These rooms are often described as infrared heat therapy rooms because heating elements reflect heat in the form of light that is emitted directly onto the body.
In a far infrared sauna, about 20% of the heat goes to heating the air and the other 80% heats your body. This radiant heat
penetrates the skin more deeply than traditional saunas.Because the air around your body is not heated, infrared saunas are often more tolerable than traditional dry or wet saunas. The temperatures in far infrared saunas are typically much lower.

ARE THEY SAFE?
For people in good general health, infrared saunas are safe to use on a daily basis and in fact can help to enhance health
benefits. For people with a heart condition or low blood pressure, we suggest seeking your doctor’s approval first before using an infrared sauna, as sitting in them for extended periods of time can elevate the heart rate significantly. For men looking to have children in the short term or long term future, it’s important to be aware that heat from a sauna (any type of sauna) can have a negative impact on the motility of sperm.


Products Description




Low EMF Heater Luxury Indoor Infrared Sauna Room 4 Person USA


Item Name
Low EMF Heater Luxury Indoor Infrared Sauna Room 4 Person USA


Wood Material
Solid Wood Hemlock/Red Cedar


Dimension
1500*1200*1900mm(3 Person Size)
Heating Type
Infrared Carbon Heater 
Voltage
110V/220V/240V
Power
2100W
Glass thickness
8mm
G.W
160KGS
Door handle
Wooden/Metal Handle
Certificates
CE/RoHS/SAA/ISO90001
Packing Details
A: 179*156*17 cm
B: 179*122*17 cm 
C: 158*142*21 cm 
D: 146*50*13 cm 1.5CBM

OEM/ODM
Customized Design & Logo are Accepted 

Accept Customized Design & Logo 
Standard set
Control Panel(With USB/MP3/FM/Radio Function)
Double Speakers,Oxygen Lonizer,Led Light,Led Star Lights,Foot Heater




Product Details




Related products






Our Company




Production Process




Exhibition




Feedback




Paking & Delivery




FAQ


Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer as you can see our workshop as above.

Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
-Establish quality standards for each product
-The quality standard training will be conducted to the employees once a month, Two quality trainings for quality inspectors
-The quality inspection department will check the products at any time during the production process
-Each sauna will be tested for more than one hour
-Defective products found during testing will be repaired,To ensure that all products are perfect before shipment

Q: Do you accept OEM or ODM order?
Yes, we accept both OEM and ODM for customers.

Q: What types of payment term do you accept?
A:We accept Bank Wire, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, Credit card and PayPal.

Q: How long is your delivery time ?
Stock: 5-15 days in general.
No stock: 15-30 days after samples confirmed. Or please contact us by email for specific lead time based on your order quantities.

Q: What kind of quotations do you have ?
We can accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose one which is the most convenient for you.
(Few regions accept DDP and DDU)

Q: What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, Credit Card,Paypal and Western Union.

Q: How long is your product warranty?
A: 2 Years after delivery.




0.016 s.