Q1.What will influence the print's performance?
1. Media types: Media of different brands and materials will receive obvious different performance.
2. Definition of original pictures: The higher of its definition is, the better the print's quality will be.
3. Resolution rate of the printer: If the printer's resolution rate is low, the print's quality won't be satisfied even the
original picture's definition is high. Also, the resolution while printing will influence the print's quality.
4. Software: The same picture will get different color saturation while using different software.
5. Printer: As the printer manufacturers adopt different technologies, the print's quality will vary according to printers.
Q2: Are you factory or trading company?
A2: We are factory. So our parts have the price advantage.
Q3: If I want the parts are not on the website, do you have?
A3: you can send the parts picture or code for us then we to check our system. Like you tell
he the original code or the take photo of the parts for us