1. Adding a proper amount of maltodextrin to candy can prevent the candy from "returning sand" and "melting" to enhance the elasticity and toughness of the candy, change the flavor, improve the taste, prevent deliquescence, eliminate sticky teeth, and reduce dental diseases , Extend the shelf life of candies.
2. Baby food is used in baby food such as milk powder, which can reduce the loss of nutrition, improve the taste, meet the actual needs of children, and promote the healthy growth of children.
3. Frozen food can enhance the viscosity of ice cream, make the product bulky and delicate, and improve the emulsification effect; adding maltodextrin in the production of popsicles and ice fruits can resist crystallization, increase freezing temperature, enhance flavor, and improve taste.
4. Solid beverages, seasonings, and flavors can be used as binders and fillers for instant oatmeal, milk powder, chicken essence, etc., which can improve the solubility of the product, improve the taste and flavor, and prevent the product from deliquescence.
5. Maltodextrin is used instead of sugar for biscuits and pastries. It is used in low-moisture (less than 10%) products such as cakes and shortbread. It can control the viscosity of the dough, form a better taste, and avoid drying and embrittlement. . Applied in soft biscuits, cakes and other products with a moisture content of more than 10%, it can increase dough viscosity, help shape, control sweetness, and avoid anti-sugar. At the same time, the product can achieve good color and good water retention.
6. Liquid beverages Liquid beverages use maltodextrin as a raw material, which can increase the consistency of the product, stabilize the structure of the product, and improve the taste and flavor