Factory Outlets RATO Gasoline Generator Dh 8500
Perfect for household emergency power, jobsite use, powering RVs, RV travel, outdoor camping, hunting, etc.
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Engine:4-stroke 312cc OHV,air-cooled
Starting System: Recoil Start/Electric Start/Remote Start
Volume Level(23 Feet):62dB
Fuel Tank Capacity:13.5L
50% Load Runtime:9H
Low Oil LED Alert: Yes
Overload LED Alert:Yes
Output Ready LED Alert:Yes
Parallel Ready: Yes
Digital Meter: Yes
Generator Size L*W*H:61×47×53.5cm
Package Size L*W*H:72×55×62.5cm
Outlets: One 230V 32A outlet, one 230V 16A outlet, one DC 12V 8.3A outlet,two USB Outlets.
1 x Inverter Generator
1 x Spark Plug Socket Wrench
1 x Owner Manual
1 x Oil Funnel
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Cigarette Lighter Plug
2 x EU Plug
1 x Generator Parallel Cables
1.CE Certificated under MD & EMC Directive.
2.EURO V Compliance.
3.ISO 9001:2015 Certificated.
1. 5500W starting watts, 5000W running watts and up to 13 hours run time.
2. Compact design with wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle for easy transportation and carrying.
3. "ECO Mode", fuel efficiency and reduce noise.
4. Output pure sine wave, produces clean power and THD≤3%, making it safe enough to run laptops, cellphones, tablets, and other sensitive electronics.
5. Quiet operation of 62dB comparable to the sound of a normal conversation, perfect for RV travel, family emergency power, jobsite use, etc.
6. Featuring automatic low oil and overload protection.
7. LED Digital Control Center: scrolling display of accumulated running time.
8. Double your power with parallel capability.
1.Do not pull the pull rope to start the machine without refilling oil. Starting the generator without refilling oil can cause
permanent damage to the internal engine components.
2.All inverter portable functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil or fuel odor, which is a normal phenomenon.
3. Applicable altitude: areas below 5000ft. More than 5000ft will affect its stability and power.
4. Optimum working ambient temperature of generator: 77 ℉. Normal working temperature: 5 ° F to 104 ° F. if the generator is used below 5 ° F, its startability will be affected and the generator is difficult to start; If the generator is used above 104 ° F,
its power will be affected, the output power will drop.
A generator's exhaust contains toxic carbon monoxide, which you cannot see or smell. Breathing carbon monoxide can KILL YOU IN MINUTES. To avoid carbon monoxide poisoning, follow the manufacturer's instructions when operating a generator.