More than 30% of all quality-relevant measurements in process are pH measurements. So reliable PH senses and transmitters are extremely important for plant optimization and process safety. DAXIN offer extensive portfolio for almost conditions such as stable processes media compositions or hygienic applications.
1. Adopt international advanced solid dielectric and large area PTFE liquid junction, no clogging, easy maintenance.
2. Long distance reference diffusion path, extends electrode life greatly in harsh environments. Using PPS / PC shell, Up and down 3/4NPT pipe thread, easy installation, no need sheath, saving installation costs.
3. Electrode is made of high quality low-noise cable, make signal output length greater than 40 meters or more, without interference.
4. No supplemental dielectric, a little maintenance.
5. High accuracy, fast response, good repeat-ability.
6. With silver ions Ag / AgCL reference electrode.
7. Proper operation to extend service life
8. Side or vertically installation to the reaction tank or pipe.
9. Electrode can be used interchangeably with similar overseas electrodes.
1.Electrodes are suitable to be applied to different industrial processes, especially the measurement for colloidal medium and sewage.
2.Can be used in concert with various PH meter.
3.Adopt BNC connector or Y joint.
4.Service life is half a year under normal operating condition, service life will be shortened if the environment is bad or inadequate maintenance.
Dongguan Daxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Dongguan Daxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. was established on 2014. It is a professional manufacturer of instrumentation products, integrating development, production and sales.Our company's independent research and development, production and sales of products are: thermometers, thermometers and hygrometers, infrared thermometers, infrared human thermometers, anemometers, laser range finder, recorders, online PH meters, sensors, etc., can also provide OEM OEM , ODM service. Accuracy, stability and consistency are the life of our instruments.