1. Can be used as a substitute for DOP, especially suitable for plastisol, with good viscosity stability
2. Used as cold-resistant plasticizer
3. Used as gas chromatography fixative and plasticizer
4. Used as the main plasticizer of plastics, widely used in PVC products
5. This product is the most widely used plasticizer. Except for cellulose acetate and polyvinyl acetate, it has good compatibility with most synthetic resins and rubbers used in industry. This product has good comprehensive performance, good mixing performance, high plasticizing efficiency, low volatility, good low temperature flexibility, water extraction resistance, high electrical performance, good heat resistance and weather resistance. As a main plasticizer, this product is widely used in the processing of various soft PVC products, such as films, sheets, artificial leather, cable materials and molded products. This product is non-toxic and can be used for packaging materials in contact with food, but it is not suitable for fatty food packaging materials because it is easily drawn out by fat. It can also be used in nitrocellulose paint, which makes the paint film have higher tensile strength of elasticity. In a variety of synthetic rubbers, the product also has a good softening effect. In addition, DOP is also used as a condensing agent, a friction reducing agent, an organic solvent, and a stationary liquid for gas chromatography.
6. Gas chromatographic stationary liquid (mainly methanol and methylene chloride as the solvent with a maximum use temperature of 150°C) selectively retain and separate aromatic compounds, unsaturated compounds and various oxygenates (alcohols, aldehydes, ketones and esters, etc.), plasticizer.