The microporous pleated filter element is developed by advanced technology, and the ultra-fine polypropylene fiber membrane and non-woven fabric or (wire mesh) are folded and formed as the support layer. The filter element shell, center rod and end cap are all processed by hot melt welding technology, without any adhesive, no leakage and no secondary pollution.
Product features of microporous pleated filter element
1. Excellent chemical compatibility, suitable for filtering strong acids,alkalis and organic solvents
2. The filter membrane is folded deep filtration, and the membrane filtration area is large.
3. Low differential pressure, strong dirt holding capacity and long service life
4. Progressive aperture change provides ultra-high dirt holding capacity
Size: outer diameter 68mm, inner diameter 30-32mm
Length: 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 inches
Accuracy: 0.1um, 0.22um,0.45um, 1um, 3um, 5um, 10um, 20um, 50um
1. Filter membrane: PP (polypropylene)
2. Support/diversion layer: PP
3. Shell/center skeleton/port: PP, stainless steel
4. Sealing ring: silicone rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, dingqing rubber, fluorine rubber, Teflon, FEP wrapped Viton