Cylindrical rollers and raceways are line contact bearings. Load capacity, mainly bear radial load. The rolling element has little friction with the ferrule rib and is suitable for high speed rotation. According to the ferrule with or without ribs, it can be divided into single row cylindrical roller bearings such as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF, and double row cylindrical roller bearings such as NNU and NN. The bearing is a structure in which the inner ring and the outer ring are separable.
Cylindrical roller bearing
NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF,NNU,NN
Steel Cage,Brass Cage
follow customer's request
engine ,rolling stock, machine tool spindle,internal combustion engin,gearbox,rolling mill,vebrating screen,lifting conveyor
1. The roller and the raceway are in contact with the wire or repaired, and have a large radial load capacity, which is suitable for bearing heavy loads and impact loads.
2. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to the deep groove ball bearing.
3. N-type and NU-type can move axially, can adapt to the change of the relative position of the shaft and the shell caused by thermal expansion or installation error, and can be used as free end support.
4. The machining requirements of the shaft or the seat hole are high. After the bearing is installed, the relative deflection of the outer ring axis should be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and removal.
a. single row cylindrical roller bearings, cage, mainly of the NU,NJ,NUP, and N designs.
b. double row cylindrical roller bearings, caged, mainly of the NNU and NN designs.
c. multi-row cylindrical roller bearings, caged.
d. single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly of the NCF and NJG designs.
e. double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly of the NNF design.
f. multi-row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, with four rollers.
Large and medium-sized motors, rolling stock, machine tool spindles, internal combustion engines, generators, gas turbines, gearboxes, rolling mills, vibrating screens, lifting and transport machinery, etc.