Cheap bulk wholesale organic beeswax bulk beeswax for sale

Share on:

Price:$0.75 - $2.75
Price in USD:Details


Product Overview


Product Description

Melting point
Acid value
16.0 mg/g-23.0 mg/g
Saponification value
Iodine value
Benzene insoluble
Slab, pellet
White, Yellow

Beeswax is produced by bees in the form of tiny scales which are "sweated" from the segments on the underside of the abdomen. To stimulate the production of beeswax the bees gorge themselves with honey or sugar syrup and
huddle together to raise the temperature of the cluster. To produce one pound of wax requires the bees to consume about ten pounds of honey.
Our main Beeswax Products: Crude Beeswax, Yellow Beeswax (Board and Pellets), White Beeswax (Board and Pellets)
Board beeswax are good when you are rubbing it onto thread or you need to melt the whole block in one go. Granulated and pelleted are good when you have to measure out an exact amount for a recipe or you want varying amounts. The granulated beeswax is to BP standard and therefore ideal for skin care products. The pelleted beeswax is a high quality beeswax.
In cosmetic manufacturing, many beauty products contain beeswax, such as Body Wash, Lip Rouge, Blusher and Body Wax etc. In Pharmaceutical industry. Beeswax can be used in the manufacture of dental casting wax , baseplate wax, adhesive wax, pill outer shell etc.
In the food industry, It can be used as coating ,packing and coat of food .
In agriculture and animal husbandry, it can be used as manufacturing fruit tree grafting wax and pest adhesive etc.

Product Show

Our Advantages

Company Profile

Packing & Delivery


Q:Are you a manufacturer or trade company?
We are the manufacturer of Chinese natural beeswax standards, is a collection of seedling, planting, production and processing, sales for the integration of industrial enterprises. welcome to our factory.

Q:How can I get the samples?
Samples available after confirmation of price. We provide free samples to check the quality except for delivery charges.

Q:How long can I expect to get the sample?
The samples will be ready for delivery in 1-3 days.The samples will be sent via express and arrive in 3-5 days.

Q: What is the transportation charge for the samples?
The costs depend on weight and your location.

Q: Payment terms ?
TT, 30% when place order and the rest 70% will be paid before shipment.

Q: What is your production lead time?
3-10 days after 30% payment, to be negotiated for urgent orders.

0.0142 s.