1. Can you customize the volume for the vacuum emulsifier?
Yes, we can do it. But it will take much more time to customize it. The production time for standard machine is about 30 working days.
2. Which parts can you customize?
Such as mixer/homogenizer motor, mixing paddle, layer, heating method, control type(PLC/Button), electric box, volume, etc. It depends on your requirements.
3. What functions does the machine have?
Such as vacuum defoaming, heating, cooling, mixing, emulsifying, high shear homogenizing, lifting, auto discharge, auto
4. What products can this machine produce?
Cosmetics: face cream, lotion, serum, body butter, liquid foundation, sunscreen cream, etc.
Food: mayonnaise, ketchup, source, etc.
Daily chemical: shampoo, conditioner, hair essential oil, toothpaste, liquid soap, detergent, etc.
5. What is the function of oil/water tank?
Good question! Its function is pre-heating/pre-process. The semi-finished products will be transferred to the main tank for
mixing. If you want to buy vacuum emulsifier with small volume, so we don’t recommend you to equip them.
6. What is the brand for the motor of vacuum emulsifier?
Normally we use the Siemens Motor, due to the Covid-19, sometimes it’s difficult to order the Siemens motor, so our client will also choose ABB motor.
7. Can you also customize the power supply?
Yes, that’s no problem. The standard power supply for the vacuum emulsifier is 3P/380V, we can customize the voltage based on your requirements. Such as 3P/220V, 1P/220V, 1P/110V, 3P/415V, etc. To be told, the production time will be longer if we customize it.
8. Please let me know the material used, ok?
The contacted part is made of SS316L, and the machine body is made of SUS304.
9. I am a starter in the cosmetic field, and I want to rent a factory to start it, what suggestions will you provide us?
For starters, we recommend that you can choose 50L or 100L small vacuum emulsifier, semi-auto filling machine, and capping machine. When your business become bigger, you can buy the automatic machine. Anyway, please let me know your specific requirements, such as the products you want to produce, required capacity per day. It will be better if you can let us know your budget.
10. Can you let me know the speed for the motors?
We equip the inverters, the speed of mixing motor is 0-63rpm, the speed of homogenizing motor is 0-3000rpm, which means the speed can be adjusted easily.