- agricultural film (mulching film and shed film),
- packaging film (for use in packing candies, vegetables and frozen food),
- blown film for packaging liquid (for use in packaging milk, soy sauce, juice, bean curds and soy milk),
- heavy-duty packaging bags,
- shrinkage packaging film,
- elastic film,
- lining film,
- buildinguse film,
- general-purpose industrial packaging film and food bags.
2. LDPE is also widely used in the production of wire & cable insulation sheath. Cross-linked LDPE is the main material used in the insulation layer of high-voltage cables.
3. LDPE is also used in the production of injection-molded products (such as artificial flowers, medical instruments, medicine and food packaging material) and extrusion-molded tubes, plates, wire & cable coatings and profiled plastic products.