Our towers are designed for safety and ease of use, there are no tools required and the provided manual is easy to follow ensuring a quick and simple construction.
We supply to independant Nationwide hire companies and resellers throughout Great Britain & across Europe.. Our Industrial towers are suitable for all kinds of work both inside and outside with platform heights ranging from 1.2m all the way to 12.2m, making them ideal for both domestic and commercial use.
• Fully certified to the very latest BSI (British Standards Institute) Kitemark (KM617169) in respect to BSEN1004-1:2020.
• Instruction manual to BSEN: 1298
• Conforms to the requirements of the AGR erection and dismantling method as set out by the HSE (Health & Safety Executive) and PASMA
• Available in 23 working heights for each of the 4 different Widths and Lengths, from 1.2m to 12.2m (platform height) in 0.5m increments
• Weight rating 950kg (149.2 stone) less tower self weight
• Frame Sections available in 850mm and 1450mm widths and 1m, 1.5m and 2m Heights
• Fully welded Ladder incorporated into frame
• Fitted with Dual locking castors individually certified to 700KG. Tower base plates are available as an alternative
• Platform are available in 2 different lengths – 1.8m and 2.5m with a non slip finish for additional safety, damage resistant claws, and an automatic self closing trapdoor. Complete with Wind-lock device. Weight rating of 275kg (43.3 stone)
• Platform can be set at increments of 0.5m (1’8″) ensuring maximum flexibility to work at a variety of heights
• Unique single piece folding toe board
• Colour coded hooks with an oversized trigger for easier operation
• Articulated swivel rubber feet to outriggers and oversized cast aluminium fixings for ease of attachment
• Floating spigots for ease of assembly and dismantling
• Flexible enough to be used both indoors & outdoors
• All components come with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty against defects
• Manual also available through QR code printed on all frames and platforms
UTS Sales and Repair Ltd is an independent Kent based Manufacturer of Aluminium Access Equipment. Our Industrial Towers and BS 8620 Podiums are BSI Kitemarked and we also manufacture a Stairwell Tower, Fold Out Tower and The UTS One – A One Man Industrial Tower. Our core business values are: Always delivering on time and to specification with unrivalled quality, service and price.