Model XTM1250S-U three phase four wire electronic DIN rail active energy meter is a kind of new style three phase four wire active energy meter, it adopt micro-electronics technique, and imported large scale integrate circuit, use advanced technique of digital and SMT techniques, etc . The meter completely accord with relevant technical requirements of class 1 three phase active energy meter stipulated in international standard IEC 62053-21. It can accurate and directly measure 50Hz or 60Hz active energy consumption from three phase four wire AC electricity net. It can display total energy consumption by step motor type impulse register. It has following features: good reliability, small volume, light weight, specious nice appearance, convenient installation, etc.
1. 35mm standard DIN rail installation , complying with standard DIN EN50022. Or frontboard installed (mounting holes center distance 63 mm), users can choose any one by themselves.
2. Ten pole width (Modulus 12.5mm), complying with standard JB/T7121-1993.
3. 6 digits display (999999kWh) by step motor type impulse register.
4. Standard configuration one port of pulse output passive(polarity,May select increase a distant port of pulse output passive (nonpolarity), (Product Configuration code is DF). And contact with all kind of AMR system conveniently,complying with standard IEC 62053-31 and DIN 43864.
5. Four LED instructions respectively power supply state and signal energy impulse.
6.Automatic detection the direction of the flow of load current. And Instructions on individual LED.
7. Single direction three components measure three phase four wire active energy consumption. It is nothing with direction of the flow of load current. Complying with standard IEC 62053-21.
8. May select two components measure three phase three wire active energy (Product Configuration code is EH) or two phase three wire active energy (Product Configuration code is EG).
9. Direct connect operation, type S wiring (Inlet from bottom, outlet from top).
10. Short terminals cover, in order to reduce mounting space, and make mounting conveniently.