Best Price Range Hood Filter Kitchen Hood Baffle Filter Double Layer Durable Aluminum Grease Filter (1600714862227)

Share on (1600714862227):


Price:$0.90 - $1.10
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description







Model Number:
ZM-19
Material:
Aluminum
Frame Material:
Metal Frame
Feature:
sustainable
Mesh type:
Grid Aluminum






FAQ
1. Could you provide free samples?
Yes, we can provide free samples.
But the international express charge will be on your side.

2. What is your leading time?
It is depending on your requested quantity. Our daily capacity of filter assembly is 3000-5000 PCS per day. Our normal leading time is 14 days once we got the deposit of your official order.

3. What is the transportation?

If small quantity , we Suggest to send by express, such as DHL,UPS, TNT FEDEX. If large amount, byair and sea shipping.

4.What’s your payment term?

Generally, our payment term is T/T 30% in advance once we got your order and the remaining 70% against the scanned copy of the
B/L. We can also discuss other payment terms if you have any request.

5.How can you guarantee your quality?
Firstly, we buy best quality materials to make our finished-goods; Secondly, our factory has well quality control during the whole production process from injection molding for plastic components, SMT for electric components and final assembly, every product is tested before sending to warehouse


0.012 s.