Многофункциональная дренажная корзина для очистки, слива и хранения фруктов и овощей, легко разместить безопасный материал, пластиковый дуршлаг

Share on:

Price in USD:Details


Product Overview


Products Description

Drain basket
3 color
Carton box
Carton packaging size
50 sets
Sample Service
1 days,Support to get samples

Details Images

Drain basket
6 Pack Kitchen Colander Set, Plastic Washing Bowl and Strainer, Drain Basin and Basket for Fruits Vegetables Cleaning Washing Mixing

Quality Material
Colanders strainer is made of food grade PP material, BPA-free and odor-free, strong, durable, deformation-free.
Practical Design
After soaking and washing vegetables or fruits, quickly drain by lifting the removable colander from the bowl. Ideal for cleaning, washing and draining fruits and vegetables, and can be used separately.
Easy to Use
Square shape, stackable and space saving. Two side handles design, can be hung. Inner drain basket also could be put upside down as a lid to keep fruits flies away.

Company Profile



Shipping methods


Q1. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer with 3 production base in Hangzhou,Yiwu,Taizhoou.

Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: Pay in full under US $1000, above US $1000, support 30% TT in advance, Remaining payment 70% . Please discuss with sales for more options.

Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: Foshan, Guangzhou, Yiwu, Hangzhou, EXW, FCA, DDP is also acceptable.

Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: 1-3 days for RTS products

Q5. What is your sample policy?
A: Free sample can be provided if in stock, and you will only bear the courier cost.

Q6. Can you transport it to the Amazon warehouse?
A: We support Amazon warehouse and can provide free Amazon product labels and FBA labels. We have experience shipping to the Amazon warehouse.

Q7. What is your MOQ?
A: For OEM design, 500 sets, For RTS Product no MOQ request.

0.0135 s.