TTX Complex Enzyme CE801 - Corn-soybean meal diet complex enzyme
Light brown to brown powder
Raw Material Composition:
Complete feed, concentrate and premix feed of pig, poultry and other animals.
1. Degradation of cellulose, xylan, etc., destroying cell walls, releasing nutrients, and improving feed utilization.
2. Effectively degrade mannan in the raw materials of scorpion, reduce the viscosity of chyme and accelerate the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
3. Specially added α-galactosidase to degrade the flatulence factors such as raffinose and stachyose in the mites, effectively reducing the occurrence of flatulence and diarrhea.
4. Add endogenous digestive enzymes such as amylase and protease to supplement the deficiency of digestive enzyme secretion in young and old animals.
5. Degradation products oligosaccharides can improve the intestinal flora and improve animal immunity.
1. After repeated clinical animal experiments, the ratio of various enzymes is more reasonable, and it is more suitable for farms using corn-soybean-type diets.
2. The enzyme preparation has higher enzyme activity and has unparalleled advantages of other similar products.
3. In addition to containing various cellulase and hemicellulase, it also contains amylase and protease, which can help you improve feed utilization and feed conversion ratio and reduce farming costs.
In the clinical trial of fattening pigs, the experimental group using this product increased the daily weight by 1.74% compared with the control group, and the feed-to-meat ratio decreased by 1.09%.
In the clinical trial of broiler chickens, the experimental group using this product increased by 3.05% compared with the control group, and the feed-to-meat ratio decreased by 2.79%.
The proportions added in different feeds are slightly different, and are adjusted according to different farms and feed types.
Store in a cool, ventilated, dry, non-polluting area