0.8X1.6 mm Anthracite Coal Specification /Anthracite Filter Media MSDS
Anthracite Coal filter media is a kind of filter used in water treatment. It can be applied in the treatment of common acid, the middle degree alkali. The product has large surface area, and its various indexes all exceed the Construction Department’s standard. Anthracite filter media is especially selected from the deep well minerals, so it contains the highest percentage of carbon.The raw material is always filtered and washed to make sure that the product can have good effect on water filtration.
>>>> Specification of Anthracite Filter Media
Commonly used specification:
0.6-1.2mm 0.8-1.8mm 1-2mm
|Bulk Density||0.747g/cm3||HAS Rate||≤1.28%||C||78-95%|
|Wear Rate||≤0.55%||Dust Rate||≤2%||Zn||0.04%|
>>>> Advantages of Anthracite Filter Media
1.Particle uniformity with great gloss;high mechanical strength;
2.Perfect wear resistance and long life cycle;
3. Non-toxic and no secondary pollution.
4.Stable chemical performance; insoluble in acid, neutral or alkaline water;
5.High adsorption and faster Filtration
6.Good Separation Characteristics
7.Savings water and power in washing
>>>> Application of Anthracite Filter Media
Undergoing a series of strict processing procedures, the anthracite coal produced by our company is widely used in the water treatment of chemical industry, metallurgy, pyroelectricity, pharmacy, paper-making, printing and dyeing and food industry.
>>>> Anthracite Filter Media Packing
MORE PRODUCTS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE
Before Sales Service
1. Try our best to help customer solve every problem.
2. Supply free sample.
3. Welcome to visit our company and we will provide all-around service for you.
In Sales Service
1. Design the package and delivery based on customer's requirements.
2. Prepare the goods as soon as possible.
3. Keep in touch with customers for every update.
After Salels Service
1. Ask the application stituation and supply the technical guidance if there are some problems.
2. Supply the cheaper price for the next cooperation.